Not many students for the first day, but we didn't lose heart.
Francesca was the only teacher that day, but the mother of two children was there and she was very active and helpful.
First step: explaining to the kids how to tear newspaper pages in order to obtain straight stripes - almost perfect ones. The two students got it quickly and started to work on it with no problem.
The rest of the workshop day went along in a very relaxing atmosphere and after 2 hours we had our paper-masks ready.
Then we all cleaned the place and we did it in the same spirit: not creating new rubbish. In fact we used cloth instead of paper towel!

.jpg)
.jpg)
Hey Francesca I want to say a very big thankyou for organising the workshop! Me and my kids have been really enjoying it-its something new and enriching for me and although my children do things like that with their dad I've just watched them I don't know why!It's nice to be involved and learn from you and my kids were so very happy too. I think they enjoy all the females giving them attention eheh! But really they have been excited and told me so many times how nice it is for us to have that to do to.There aren't enugh active groups here and we all appreciate it and grow from it!! A huge hug for you! Thanks lovely.
ReplyDeleteBride Harkin
When I read today Bride txt I was really happy, because it doesn't matter how many kids we have in the workshop, but the quality that we offer and expecially the happyness that we receive from people like Bride and her kids!!!
ReplyDeleteThank u all!!!
Francesca